– gain influence – a dynamic, growing company – technical challenges
Silicom Denmark, located in Søborg, Denmark, is a Danish founded IT- and Datacom company.
The company was established in 2008, and in December 2014 purchased by Silicom Ltd., Israel and is now a fully owned subsidiary. Silicom Denmark specializes in design of FPGA based Network Interface Cards (NIC), including HW, FPGA and SW development. All Silicom Denmark’s activities are driven and controlled out of the office in Denmark. Today Silicom Denmark has approx. 30 dedicated and highly skilled employees.
Silicom Denmark is growing and is in a positive development stage. In order to strengthen the FPGA team, the company is looking for a dedicated FPGA developer, who is passionate about and skilled in FPGA development.
This is a unique possibility for a new FPGA developer to gain influence and participate in the development with the newest generations of FPGA’s from Xilinx and Altera.
As a new FPGA developer at Silicom Denmark you will be responsible for designing and developing complex Digital FPGA designs, and you will contribute to all phases of the development process for new 1 – 100Gb/s network products and solutions.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Participate in the development of FPGA system architecture for the newest generations of FPGA’s
- Participate in the definition of the design and system architecture for complex FPGA solutions for 1 – 100Gb/s network technology
- Develop VHDL / Verilog code for various system blocks
- Participate in size / timing optimization of complete FPGA design
- Debugging simulation and verification for signoff by the customer
- Help define and implement “best known methods” within the FPGA development area.
Furthermore, you will participate in continuously improving our test- and simulation environment to assure FPGA products of high quality. You will on a daily basis have the possibility to contribute to the improvement of the working processes and tool chain within the FPGA team for the benefit of productivity and quality of Silicom Denmark’s development.
The position refers to the VP of R&D, and you will be a part of a dedicated, international team with a high team spirit and a high level of professionalism. Silicom Denmark has an innovative, motivating and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to gain influence and work with the newest technologies.
Please apply online to email@example.com; for further information’s, you are welcome to contact Helle Selsøe +45 22733013.