– gain influence – a dynamic, growing company – technical challenges
Silicom Denmark, located in Søborg, Denmark, is a Danish founded IT and Datacom Company. The company was established in 2008, and in December 2014 purchased by Silicom Ltd., Israel and is now a fully owned subsidiary. Silicom Denmark specializes in design of FPGA based Network Interface Cards (NIC), including HW, FPGA and SW development. All Silicom Denmark’s activities are driven and controlled out of the office in Denmark. Today Silicom Denmark has approx. 30 dedicated and highly skilled employees.
Silicom Denmark is growing and is in a positive development stage. In order to strengthen the FPGA Team in R&D, the company is looking for a dedicated Senior FPGA developer/architect with solid experience, who is interested in growing Silicom Denmark. I.e. you want to be part of driving the overall Technical Architecture and Design across high quality FPGA products for 1-100Gb/s network products and solutions as well as improving the way we work.
You will be responsible for designing and developing complex Digital FPGA designs, and you will contribute to all phases of the development for new 1-100Gb/s network products and solutions.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Design and drive the FPGA system architecture for the newest generations of our products together with the other FPGA developers
- Turn user requirements into FPGA system architecture based on the newest generations of FPGA ́s
- Conduct analysis and design in close cooperation with the other FPGA developers
- Design, develop and test VHDL / Verilog code for various system blocks
- Participate in size / timing optimization of complete FPGA design and timing closure
- Simulation, debugging and verification for signoff according to the specification
- Develop and enhance know–how, knowledge sharing and participate in driving “best known methods” within the FPGA development.
Furthermore, you will participate in continuously improving our test- and simulation environment to assure FPGA products of high quality. The position refers to VP of R&D and you will be a part of a dedicated team with a high team spirit and a high level of professionalism.
Silicom Denmark has an innovative, motivating and dynamic development environment where you will have the opportunity to gain influence and work with the newest technology. Silicom Denmark is characterized by a flat structure and open culture, and the position involves a close collaboration with sales, other functions within R&D and our colleagues in Israel.
The ideal candidate has an engineering background (candidate – or bachelor degree) combined with 3 years of experience as a FPGA or ASIC Developer within the electronic industry, e.g. datacom or telecom.
Please apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org; for further information’s, you are welcome to contact Helle Selsøe +45 22733013.