Strong, hands – on, experienced Chief Operating Officer
– lead and develop a dynamic, international IT- and Datacom company
Silicom Denmark is growing rapidly and is today in a very positive development stage. In order to build and further develop the organization the company is looking for a strong, experienced Chief Operating Officer to a newly created position. It is important that the new COO has strong project management skills.
You will have the overall responsibility for the daily operations of the company, including project management and employee development.
You will be the driving force in ensuring the daily operations, building and developing the organization in order to meet set business goals. You will report to the CEO, work across the entire organization and collaborate closely with the other members of the management team in Silicom Denmark. You will ensure the company’s continued successful growth.
Your responsibilities and primary tasks:
- Lead and develop the employees in the organization, in accordance to Silicom Denmarks values
- Create results together with the entire employee team
- Project management in close collaboration with the SW, FPGA, HW teams: facilitating project processes, including resource management, time management, follow – up, etc
- Ensure that employees are informed and updated on a regular basis
- In close cooperation with the QA Manager ensure workflow and anchoring of work processes
- Ensure that the operations of the organization meet business goals
- Empower the operational team with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and keeping him orientated of significant events
You will play a central role in Silicom Denmark, developing the organization, driving projects and creating successful results together with your entire employee team.
You have a relevant technical background within electronics, combined with successful management experience, preferably from a smaller electronic, production company. You have interest in, and a very good understanding of electronics, and strong project management skills, You thrive in a dynamic, international company, where things are constantly changing, and where you will get the opportunity to influence your own development. You have very good communication skills in English.
How to apply:
Please apply online to email@example.com; for further information, you are welcome to contact Selsøe & Partners ApS: Helle Selsøe +45 22733013.
About Silicom Denmark :
Silicom Denmark A/S, formerly Fiberblaze A/S, located in Søborg Denmark, is a Danish IT- and Datacom company founded in 2008. In 2014 Fiberblaze was acquired by Silicom Ltd. and is now a fully owned subsidiary. All Silicom Denmark’s development is driven and controlled out of our office in Denmark.
Silicom Denmark is a significant international OEM supplier of FPGA based high performance Network Interface Cards for the
Financial, Telecommunication and Cyber Security sectors. The growth is fueled by Silicom Denmark’s ability to provide solutions matching customer requirements, from unconfigured hardware platforms to fully configured solutions.
Silicom Denmark’s portfolio includes Capture and Financial solutions within the range of 1 – 100Gb/s, unfigured network
cards as well as IP Cores for FPGAs and ASICs.
In Silicom Denmark you will join app. 40 dedicated colleagues in a flat informal organization with fast decision-making processes. The environment is very dynamic and characterized by innovation, a pioneering spirit and cooperation.
The company culture is a “we culture” where everyone pitches in to influence projects and daily schedules. You will have the freedom to do your own planning, and you will be part of a hardworking team that also takes the time to have fun.